Things that are currently in for me at the moment are:
- Primark jewellery- I've always been quick to dismiss primark jewellery as being cheap and a bit naff really but recently I've been finding some really nice rings and necklaces there with my favourite being an adorable diamond bear necklace.
- Autumn- Im so glad that the weather is changing and settling down to be more cooler. Autumn is my favourite time of the year for dressing as the clothes are more structured and you can layer!
- Tea-With colder weather comes warm comfort food but especially tea. Love the stuff! I like mine with a dash of skimmed milk and no sugars if you're wondering =)
Things that are out are;
- Uni assignments- I'm feeling so overwhelmed with the workload this year and I've not even properly started. Plus I've got a dissertation to hand in this year which I'm not looking forward to!
- Exercising-In the summer I was so good with my routine and even managed to squeeze in a 10k marathon but now I'm back at uni the motivation has gone. I have Wednesdays off soI'm hoping to go for a run every week but I'll let you know how that goes =)
On another note, I'm getting my camera tomorrow so let me know in the comments what you think my first proper post should be.I'm thinking maybe a whats in my bag tag?
Anyways, take care dolls. Love Dima xxx