Thursday 7 July 2011

Favorite youtube gurus

Hi chicks! Probably like the majority of the beauty blogging community, my love for all things beauty was spurned through amazing makeup beauty gurus on youtube and this post are just some of my favorites

1. Lollipop26- Laura is the first youtuber that I have ever watched after randomly scrolling through youtube one day and I am so glad that I did. Although she is no longer making videos, she is still blogging but I sincerely hope that she returns to making videos

2. Beautycrush- Samantha is adorable!!!Seems like such a genuine person with great style to boot and I love her primark hauls as she has such good taste

3. Pixiwoo- The pixiwoo sisters are immensely talented and is evident in the number of views they get and the success that they have enjoyed and they thoroughly deserve it.

4. Niasays- Another guru with great style and a lovely persona and her videos are just so relaxing and personal, seems like she's talking to you if that sounds weird lol

5. Gemsmaquillage- Coming from the North myself, I feel compelled to put down Gemma but her videos are just so good and she was also one of the first gurus I watched and make sure I never miss any of her videos

Of course there are so many more but these are just my personal favorites. How about your favorite gurus?xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment